About the Portland Opera Guild
Founded in 1960 by a group dedicated to supporting the work opera in Portland and all of Oregon, Portland Opera Guild has evolved into an organization that generously supports the work of the association, and also has a portfolio of unique responsibilities and events which it managers for Guild membership.
From outstanding luncheons that explain the intricate details of each opera performance, to acting as volunteers in coordination with the Metropolitan Operation National Council Auditions, Portland Opera Guild blends social time and networking with many other meaningful educational and philanthropic programs. The Guild welcomes you to join its membership and experience the organization!
- Rodney Mazour, President
- Paul Riedel, Vice President
- Nicole Riedel, Treasurer
- Patricia Cavanaugh
- Carol Taylor
- Dan Goldstein
- Newsletter Editor: Norm Krasne
- Membership Chair: Dan Goldstein
- Event Co-Chair: Patricia Cavanaugh
- Directory: Mary Svela
- PSU Opera Program: Christine Meadows
- Metropolitan Opera Auditions Oregon District: Jutta Allen